Hey there, Gregory Ciotti of Help Scout here!
I put together this stunning 40+ page eBook on my favorite academic studies that relate to persuasion and influence, and I’m giving it away for free!
Here is what you will learn:
- How the American Cancer Society increased donations by adding 5 simple words to their standard request.
- How waiters managed to increase tips by 23% without changing their service quality.
- Why people actually LOVE being labeled (strange, but true, this one is really interesting)
- Why bragging about having the “lowest prices in town!” can hurt your sales.
- The real reason why Miller’s slogan is “It’s Miller Time!”
All that plus a whole lot more, all wrapped up in pretty design (seriously, our design guy knocked this out of the park).
As a bonus, you’ll be on my startup + marketing newsletter, which focuses on proven strategies we’ve used to grow Help Scout.
Where can I send it? (Enter your email)
A must-read; our favorite marketing eBook of the year.