It’d be great to chat.
My response time is slow over the weekends but with that caveat, send away. I’ve included a short outline of request types and the best medium to contact me below:
I. Quick hello
If you have a quick message, link you’d like to share, or you just want to say hello, feel free to contact me on Twitter or LinkedIn. I check my inboxes and mentions frequently, so I’ll definitely see your message.
II. Specific request
Whether you’d like to talk publishing, marketing, or anything else, you’re welcome to send me a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
To save us both some time, please do not contact me with:
- Requests to link to your blog post if I’ve never spoken to you before.
- Requests to be included in your expert round-up.
- Requests for me to be a freelance writer (paid or otherwise) for your site.
- Requests to “pick my brain” outside of a simple question or two.
On the flip side, please do contact me with:
- Opportunities to be featured in your established business publication or podcast.
- Opportunities to work with your company as a paid consultant.
- Any questions you may have about SaaS content marketing — I’m happy to help.
III. Mailing address
Want to send me a written note? Or a copy of your latest book for review? You’re more than welcome to. Below you’ll find the address to my company P.O. Box. Please note that if you want to send me something larger than a magazine or a book, you’ll need to email me beforehand.
P.O. Box 7017
Newark, DE 19711